Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer Books

I was downstairs looking for a few drawing books that we've been looking for for years. Well, when you're looking for something you're bound to be distracted by one other thing you find. I found a few boxes filled with old books. I began to grab all of the books that looked interesting to me.

I now have a summer reading list! (Summer break begins next week for me.)



I found all but one of The Little House On The Prairie books, LOTR series, Swiss Family Robinson, Sherlock Holmes, Pippi Longstocking, Emma, The Scarlet Letter, Oliver Twist, Pride and Prejudice, Ben Hur, and a few others that I have never heard of. I fear that I may not get to all of them this summer, but I'll try. I may "review" them, create some fan art, or something unexpected while reading these books. I hope you're as excited as I am.

Where do you think I should start?

2 comments:

  1. Swiss Family Robinson is a really good book. Start there! Loved the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will! (Right after I finish LOTR. xD)

    ReplyDelete