Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas is Coming!

Today I've experienced the excitement for the days to come! I was babysitting some kids at a local church during a Bible study, and one of the babies gave me a gift card to Dunkin' Donuts. What a blessing!

After babysitting, I got to go see some behind the scenes of The Nutcracker. It was gorgeous! Almost everything was shiny.

This evening I helped decorate the church for Christmas. I discovered some shiny beads and was determined to put them on the tree. We spent all evening untangling them, but it was worth it! The tree is absolutely gorgeous. I'm so excited to celebrate Jesus' birth!

I've been planning Christmas presents like crazy. I really hope people are pleased with what I give. :)

Blessings to you and your kin!
-Alycia

No comments:

Post a Comment