Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Week

Hello! I hope you all have had a great Christmas!

God sure blessed us with a great Christmas. It was actually a white Christmas! It was wonderful. I'll have to post the photos on facebook sometime soon. I'll be putting together a video of everything that happened this season, though.

This year I got a new coat and external hard drive. I can finally take more photos without worrying about losing room on the computer! Miranda gave me a new jewelry box full of jewelry! It's so cute! Ben got us girls Despicable Me, which was such a cute movie. :) Moriah got us two new PS2 controllers and got me a sign with my name on it. My parents got me some new ear buds so that I can listen to Chopin without disrupting someone watching TV. Yay! We also got Toy Story 3, Inception, A Christmas Carol, and brand new shoes! Wow! What a great Christmas!

My sister and brother-in-law should be getting here early tomorrow morning. I'm so excited to see them! I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving. We're going to spend the whole time celebrating.

God bless you all!

-Alycia

No comments:

Post a Comment